Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Self made HALL sencor datasheet - 277 221G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grossel

Hi.

I've a broken radial fan that i tok out of my computer. Then I opened it, and did a little study on the print board, so I could find out of the wiring of the hall sencor inside.
I searced the web to see if I could find a datasheet. And I found nothing, so I decided to make one myself.
It won't be a very good datasheet, but at least if somebody happens to have that chip, this file can show how to connect/mount it.

I found that it was connected directly to the coils to the motor, so I guess ther must be an integrated amplifier in it.
Further on, it have four pins. Two for positive and negative terminals and other two for coil output.

I tried to make decent datasheet based on what I know. I do not know the electrical limitations of the chip. Maximum voltage and current would just be guessing. It was connected to 12V.

I'll be thankfull for any comments that could make the file and description better.

Btw: will this file be accessible to people that isn't member of this forum?

[EDIT]
Deleted pdf file of two reasons:
  1. Wrong pin assignment.
  2. There is already avaiable datasheet. Full name is ATS277.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back