Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for datasheet for LEDs. Did search online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big bug

Hello,
I'm looking for a datasheet for these two LEDs:

One is called: SX-3528-WW
The other doesn't have a model number, but is simply termed: POWER TOP 1210

I did ask the seller for the datasheet, but they did not respond to multiple messages.

I searched on alldatasheet, a general internet search, and I tried to use datasheetpro, but the connection just times out.

Thanks!

What do you need to know? The first link gives Vf and I for each colour. The second not as useful.

Mike.

As you pointed out, the second doesn't give any Vf or I values.

Also, I was hoping to learn what the light output was at a few points for amperage input. Lower amperage means longer lifespan and less power for LEDs. In particular, the blue LED is typically the dimist in a package, so I'd like to balance it with the other colors for more accurate results.
Granted, I can eyeball it, but I'd prefer a more scientific method.

Last edited:
If you Google 3528, you'll find lots of info. The current appears to be 20mA but Vf is not clear.

Mike.

The cheap LEDs have no datasheets because they are not made by a Name-Brand manufacturer and they probably mix poor quality LEDs having poor spec's together with better LEDs. They do not say or do not know who makes the cheap things.
Why do you want to buy this cheap junk?

The cheap LEDs have no datasheets because they are not made by a Name-Brand manufacturer and they probably mix poor quality LEDs having poor spec's together with better LEDs. They do not say or do not know who makes the cheap things.
Why do you want to buy this cheap junk?
Thanks for the information. I thought all (lower power) modern LED chips were standardized/created equal. That is to say, you really couldn't make it much cheaper than it already was.

I buy Name-Brand high quality Philips Luxeon Lumileds from the reputable American electronics parts distributor Digikey.
I do not but cheap Chinese shoes, clothing or no-name-band electronic junk from AliExpress in China.
A huge difference.

I buy Name-Brand high quality Philips Luxeon Lumileds from the reputable American electronics parts distributor Digikey.
I do not but cheap Chinese shoes, clothing or no-name-band electronic junk from AliExpress in China.
A huge difference.

To quote Verlaine .. .. ' .. . You wound my heart with montonous langour .. '

MM

But earlier this year, in this thread:

You said:
I have many cheap Chinese solar garden lights.

So what is it to be,
You have Chinese junk,
or
You do not have Chinese junk.

Those of us with wounded hearts need to know.

JimB
(Who happens to have some good stuff from China)

A huge difference.
American:
Code:
Cost summary
Description     Price
Subtotal     $28.00
Shipping     $11.00
Taxes     $2.66
Total     USD $41.66  ((UK £31.18))

Chinese via Amazon:
Code:
£5.99
FREE One-Day Delivery & FREE Returns
FREE delivery: Tomorrow
Order within 5 hrs 50 mins

Chinese via Aliexpress:
Code:
Kitchen Accessories Gadgets Large Silicone Baking Mat Sheet Pizza Dough Non-Stick Pastry Cooking Tools Kitchen Utensils Supplies

£1.79

Free Shipping via Cainiao Super Economy GlobalEstimated delivery on Jan 25

But earlier this year, in this thread:

You said:
I have many cheap Chinese solar garden lights.
Yes, in the battery thread I said that the very old type of batteries in the lights were garbage and rusted away in a couple of months. I bought the lights locally.
In other threads I said that the cheap Chinese LDRs and some of the cheap Chinese solar panels on the cheap solar garden lights were also cheap garbage.
I replaced the garbage parts with high quality local parts then the lights last for many years.

Buk, your cost comparisons are for very poor, uneducated, unemployed, homeless people who must buy cheap garbage Chinese junk.
I buy high quality electronic parts and products because money grows on trees for me.

Most of the reliable and high quality parts and products I buy locally are not expensive. My valuable time is not wasted with fake and defective parts and products sold cheaply online "over there".

Most of the reliable and high quality parts and products I buy locally are not expensive.
Keep on telling yourself that. I'm sure you'll convince yourself eventually.
My valuable time...
Really?

I mean: Really!

Your time is not so valuable, that you expend it posting your unhelful, utterly pointless, xenophobic rants here;
but too valuable to apply enough logic to realise that: just as amongst the 1/3 of a billion US citizens, there are a percentage of 'bad apples' -- the USA has the largest incarceration rate in the world -- a country that has a population of ~ 1.5 billion, will also have its share of them.

Automatically condemning anything originating from the 'Far East' as "defective" "junk", is almost as dumb as believing that Covid vaccinations are a government conspiracy.

You are obviously not 'dumb'; so what is it that drives you to post your xenophobic crap all over?

That Far Eastern, mail-order bride you purchased, must have really done a number on you...

When I was a teenager, anything "made in Japan" was cheap and shoddy. Today, things made in Japan are considered quality goods. Twenty years ago China produced a lot of cheap junk. Not so now. The "quality" components from reputable suppliers are more than likely made in the same Chinese factories. I have bought lots of quality goods from China.

Mike.

I said this on AAC and I'll say it here... The Chinese DO produce extremely good products.. BUT!! Ye ol' westerners have specifications... All products that do not meet those specs are sold out of the back door... Most are okay, but a good majority are not...

This isn't a Chinese thing but companies in China flogging the old rubbish...

We bought some oil seals and we were told only 60% would meet the grade... We received 100% of the product and sorted it ourselves and guess what around 40% were unusable.. BUT!! at least we could throw them away..

All products that do not meet those specs are sold out of the back door... Most are okay, but a good majority are not...

This isn't a Chinese thing but companies in China flogging the old rubbish...
Exactly.

It's no different to the """Untested""" IC packs that such as Tandy / Radio Shack used to sell in the 70s & 80s - manufacturers rejects.
They could vary from being so fractionally out of spec that no one other than the manufacturer could ever tell, to being totally dead.

As long as you were (and are) aware of what you are buying, they were generally good value - just like all the cheap stuff from China, it may not alway be perfect but it's often incredible for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back