Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for datasheet for LEDs. Did search online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMD LED-taille 1210

SX-3528-WW

Taille: 3.5*2.8*1.9mm

Couleur: blanc chaud

CCT:2800-3500k

Chat: 2000-2400mcd

LUMEN:6-7lm

not so bad for something bought in such a " all kind of goods " supermarket ... :angelic:

I have bought lots of chinese components from Ali, Bang, or Ebay ... ( Limited but not ridiculous quantities - I'm a passionate hobbyist -)

most of them are good components ( I didn't say quality components ! ) ... but some are really junk : Mosfets that are totally different from the markings corresponding specs, thyristors instead of LM335 sensors, regulators not corresponding to datas ...
sooo ...

the main problem is there's no warranty about what you buy !!! better let's say no " quality control " at all ...
also, when pictured goods ... pictures often show " look like " goods.
same for our components ??? probably ...

untrustable business ... in the end.

" trustable " has a cost ... that's what we do not have to forget ...

Alain

Last edited:
I am shocked by the lack of honesty where some Chinese companies sand the printing off an IC and put their own numbers of a more expensive completely different IC. They scavenge then sell other manufacturer's rejected parts. They scavenge used parts then sell untested as new.
They make the housing can for a large electrolytic capacitor then put a tiny one inside.
They use rice flour as weight inside the housing of a Lithium battery.

I bought a Smart TV that has an American name-brand on it. It did not work and they do not service it or replace it. The American name was bought by a no-name-brand Chinese company. But I got my money back.

My electricity utility company gave compact fluorescent light bulbs away for free to promote less electricity use. They were all recalled and replaced because some of them dripped flaming melted plastic. They discovered that the Chinese manufacturer stole the certification label from a competitor so they were never properly tested to be safe.

There is a university near my home. A few homes near mine are illegal residences for Chinese students. They all drive Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche and other expensive sports cars with the mufflers removed and replaced with very loud pipes.
One Ferrari went at max speed across a long bridge over a river near my home and crashed into a light pole at the end of the bridge and burst into flames. The car and its young male driver were incinerated and his girlfriend was thrown onto the road and died immediately. A friend of my daughter lives in the mansion her parents used to live in and the incinerated student lived in the mansion next door. He had a few expensive sports cars.

I was raised in Vancouver Canada on the West Coast before millions of Chinese people fleeing Hong Kong went there. Vancouver is very different now.

I am shocked by the lack of honesty where some Chinese companies sand the printing off an IC and put their own numbers of a more expensive completely different IC.
Same here... Surely the time taken makes it not profitable... Just shows how little they value their time...

I watched a video couple of days ago.. He bought a Chinese 68010 chip to run at 14Mhz After cleaning it was a 68010 for 7Mhz .. Why bother... They only charged £3 ???? Makes no sense whatsoever!

Whilst they are more often in the spotlight, I don't think it's a Chinese problem but a human, and in some cases even an inhuman problem.

Here in Birmingham, UK there have been some quite well documented instances of small factories turning out cheap, fake sports gear bearing famous names such as Nike, Addidas and the like; and in the last month or so, Trading Standards found a small factory producing fake Rolex & Omega watches that were such good imitations the discovery only came after an investigation prompted by a jeweller sending a fake watch to the manufacturer for repair.

A couple of years ago, there was a well publicised 'accident' when a well known celebrity's daughter was badly burned on Halloween night when her costume caught fire and it later emerged that the fireproof label on the material was actually fake.

As for the Chinese, someone has already said, you gets what you pays for, but .. .. .. in business we buy for wholesale trade laundry materials - coat hangers, shoulder protectors, shirt bags, suit bags, tie bags, layflat wrap etc in 20 ft container load bulk from China; the quality is good, the price is excellent and we've yet to find another market that can compete with them.

I think what is at a premium these days is the integrity of the seller, and to a certain extent the buyer also, regardless of the nationality of the source.

MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back