Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Samsung laser multifunction fixed. Error A1-4111

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may be the only one, but mine still isn't working
Pad was firmly in place but used a little extra tape but it seems its like white cog jamming inside?

Thanks a lot! i was able to slide the foam pad over and the error went away. It will probably come back at some point, but now I how to fix. thanks again!!! very helpful advice.

I have to say thank you very much Pommie. My mother was frustrated about this error code and was planning to just buy a new printer. I told her it wouldn't be worth it and that there had to be a solution. It literally took 10 minutes to get it done.

14,230 views as of today.
I wonder how many of those views, besides the folk who joined the forum to express thanks, turned into fixes?

Looks like you saved a lot of people some money Mike.

Thank you so much. As a result of this, I've just fixed my CLP-415 printer, which appears to share many of the same internals. The foam pad hadn't moved, I think, but had certainly become compressed and thus thinner over the years, the printer having been increasingly but erratically unreliable over the last few months. I glued a short length of wooden stirrer to the actuator as a replacement, as it had a closely-matching thickness. All now seems well -- though time alone will tell! (And only one screw left over after re-assembly.)

Thank Pommie Mike... My foam pad was not moved but seem worn out. i pressed it with screwdriver a few times. it was still on its place, and now its seems working.

Its fixed.. cheers man

Can we take out foam pad completely, or take it out and put some plastic piece in its place with glue???

Thanks Mike for your great advice.
I broke it.....I fixed it!! Created an account just to say thank you!!

Exactly as your explained with your pictures - I removed 5 screws (two at the back, 3 at the front) and the cover slid backwards. With no technical knowledge whatsoever, I used a jewelers screwdriver to push the pad downwards towards the actuator, then connected power and it restarted. It was done and the "Ready to Copy" message appeared. I turned the printer off, replaced and rescrewed the cover and then we were working as normal. Total time 15mins. Just to prove it...photos attached:

Before:
Before.JPG
After
After.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back