Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pulse motor generator (PMG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To build the pulse motor generator (educational purpose, refering to the presented model) I used :

1. fidget spinner with iron insertions – the flywheel – PMG rotor
  2. three neodymium magnet discs
  3. two small solar panels – power source
Voltage: 5V
Power: 1.2W
Current: 240 mA
Material: Monocrystalline
Size: 110 x 69mm
4. Step-up Module with adjustable booster power supply module
  • AeroSemi MT3608 1.2MHz 2A Step Up Converter
  • 2A maximum output current
  • 2.0 to 24VDC input voltage range
  • 28V maximum output voltage (trimpot adjustable)
  • 93% peak efficiency (~200mA output current at 5Vin, 12Vout)
  • 36 x 17 x 14mm
5. Coil iron less from a syncronous motor 230 V – used to capture the magnetic flux gnerated by the pulse motor
6. bobbin – coil iron less used to produce a repulsive force ("input coil") - from an electromagnetic door hold-open device
7. a reed switch
8. led circuit from an emergency exit sign

I wish to mention that the pulse motor generator presented is an educational project and is not breaking physics laws :) .

Oh god give me strength!
Another turgid video of you shuffling various items around under the pretext of being educational.
In my opinion there is no educational value in this, nothing is explained, what is the point?

JimB

Oh god give me strength!
Another turgid video of you shuffling various items around under the pretext of being educational.
In my opinion there is no educational value in this, nothing is explained, what is the point?

JimB
Agreed. This is strike two. Your last thread was closed for a reason. Do not start another one on this subject.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back