Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fidget spinner electric Ac generator :) and pulse motor powered with small solar panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
a standard car engine 40 KW ( in general tcm )
Where do you live? A "standard" car engine is 50 hp?

The Nissan Versa is the smallest car at my local dealership and is more than 100 hp - and the versa is way below " standard".

here fuel is expensive. 1.42 dolars/l, also we have big taxes for engines bigger than 1.9 l. so a standard car here start with an engine 1.2 l....1.4 l 1.5 l atleast is a beautiful country 100 % with beautiful people and we have Dracula the vampire..;)

Last edited:
here fuel is expensive. 1.42 dolars/l, also we have big taxes for engines bigger than 1.9 l. so a standard car here start with an engine 1.2 l....1.4 l 1.5 l atleast is a beautiful country 100 % with beautiful people

Now I understand why you think a fidget spinner is almost a reasonable power source.

Now I understand why you think a fidget spinner is almost a reasonable power source.
:) it is for the kids as I said before....(I am building small projects for a museum which targeting childs visitors and I do this for free)
toy of the moment (fidget spinner ) it is a must in this particular case. Another thing I am doing for free I help people with pains ...when medicine fail...

Last edited:
a standard car engine 40 KW ( in general tcm )

40+ HP won't spin your toy properly? :confused:

I'm completely lost here regarding your perceptions of energy, power and generally everything else at his point given one of us is apparently off by several factors of 1000 on things. :oops:

BTW, where I am from 40 HP counts as lawn and garden equipment level power.:p

Vehicle wise, I don't own a running and regularly used vehicle that's less than 200 HP. :(

lets get back to our project you saw the video ?

Which project? I have yet to find any real direction or goal in any of this to be working towards beyond taking a simple well understood process and making it both complicated and inefficient and not serving any end point purpose. :facepalm:

40+ HP won't spin your toy properly? :confused:

I'm completely lost here regarding your perceptions of energy, power and generally everything else at his point given one of us is apparently off by several factors of 1000 on things. :oops:

BTW, where I am from 40 HP counts as lawn and garden equipment level power.:p

Vehicle wise, I don't own a running and regularly used vehicle that's less than 200 HP. :(

Which project? I have yet to find any real direction or goal in any of this to be working towards beyond taking a simple well understood process and making it both complicated and inefficient and not serving any end point purpose. :facepalm:
I said 40 KW not 40 HP!!!!
you didn.t read what I have respons to gophert.....You are always ready for fight....
read again
" it is for the kids as I said before....(I am building small projects for a museum which targeting childs visitors and I do this for free)
toy of the moment (fidget spinner ) it is a must in this particular case. Another thing I am doing for free I help people with pains ...when medicine fail..."
ps: 1. You didn't see my response or 2.you are realy hate everything and everybody.

Last edited:
lets get back to the subject again:
we are in this point we finalised small pulse motor tests

and we are looking to make it respond at even less voltages and amps using wider (surface) neo magnet discs.

Last edited:
I said 40 KW not 40 HP!!!!
you didn.t read what I have respons to gophert.....You are always ready for fight....
read again
" it is for the kids as I said before....(I am building small projects for a museum which targeting childs visitors and I do this for free)
toy of the moment (fidget spinner ) it is a must in this particular case. Another thing I am doing for free I help people with pains ...when medicine fail..."
ps: 1. You didn't see my response or 2.you are realy hate everything and everybody.

So what does a 40 KW engine have to do with your spinner generator or anything else?

Do you think it takes 40 KW to spin it? Or do you think its going to put out 40 KW with the flick of the finger?

As for the kids I don't follow what you are trying to teach given you cant explain any of it in terms that make any sense whatsoever.

If its an educational device you should be able explain its working and the numbers behind it, right?

What should I explain ? Faraday's law ?....be serious, all my projects are based on that and are functional....if you have any advice for improvment you are welcome if not you should stop with this hate...from the begining you showed hate for me....
free energy?????perpetuum mobile 40 KW in a fidget spinner????
WHO SAID THAT?
answer: you (I don.t know why you are doing this)
the kids are not folowing me, they don.t know who I am because this is my wish, they are just seeing some small devices signed sciencetoolbar and the guide explain them the working principle .
ps: I am not a child.

Last edited:
from the begining you showed hate for me....
free energy?????perpetuum mobile 40 KW in a fidget spinner????
WHO SAID THAT?
answer: you (I don.t know why you are doing this)

Wasn't it you who said an internal combustion engine has insufficient torque (for what?) and then never clarified that statement thus leading to the questions given?

But I am thinking.....internal combustion engine is known for low torque . They solved the problem using clutch and flywheel. In my case a flywheel can store rotational energy.

If you make a statement that carries no obvious relevance to anything related to what you are trying to do and don't answer it in a coherent way that factually ties it into the topic your going keep getting more questions. :rolleyes:

You're your own worst enemy here. You claim to be wanting to create something educational but you continually utterly fail to focus or defining of anything remotely related to what you are doing in any way that can be learned from. That's not my or anyone else's fault. :(

And BTW, Neither flywheels or clutches are what give an engine its torque production value.

Wasn't it you who said an internal combustion engine has insufficient torque (for what?) and then never clarified that statement thus leading to the questions given?

If you make a statement that carries no obvious relevance to anything related to what you are trying to do and don't answer it in a coherent way that factually ties it into the topic your going keep getting more questions. :rolleyes:

You're your own worst enemy here. You claim to be wanting to create something educational but you continually utterly fail to focus or defining of anything remotely related to what you are doing in any way that can be learned from. That's not my or anyone else's fault. :(

And BTW, Neither flywheels or clutches are what give an engine its torque production value.
you have your point of view I have mine. (depends on the observer position both can be true)
"For the purposes of a clutch, a flywheel is the mating surface through which torque is transferred. It’s one of the two sides the clutch disc is sandwiched between. The flywheel is connected to the engine crankshaft and always rotates with the engine."
this means no flywheel no clutch - we have a noisy car engine....
Conclusion: At low rpm internal combustion engine have a low torque!!!!! more rpms more power !!!!
to increase an ic engine torque - air
to increase an electric motor torque - voltage amps (if the motor will resists)
you are acting like a teacher. I am not your student.

Last edited:
this means no flywheel no clutch - we have a noisy car engine....

Yes, but it has nothing to do with torque production or your fidget spinner concept. :rolleyes:

Oversimplifying while using largely irrelevant and factually incorrect references does not make for good teaching. Everyone loses their place and it makes the teacher look incompetent and unable to relate to both their class and the subject they are teaching.

BTW, both of my parents are/were teachers and I have worked with educating people on various technical stuff (including online tutorials) for a long time myself as well. I know how teaching works and you're doing a very poor job of presentation hence the constant questioning your getting for not staying topically and factually relevant to what's at hand or defining the things you do have in play adequately or even correctly let alone defining an actual end goal you are after. :(

Focus, think, rethink, review, rethink again, post, read what you posted as if you saw it for the first time and make corrections as needed. So far you seem to have stalled out just ahead of focus and the end you seek is long way away from there and there are no shortcuts. :(

... the kids are not folowing me, they don.t know who I am because this is my wish, they are just seeing some small devices signed sciencetoolbar and the guide explain them the working principle . ...
A laudable project. A few observations:

This particular thread, and those before it, seem to have grown much more complex over time. That said, It has always struck me that science museum displays, especially regarding physics, are generally rather simple so that basic concepts can be demonstrated. Your project(s) seems to encompass too many elements, thus making a learning experience by a young observer rather difficult.

I would be more interested, however, in knowing what the museum guides ( or docents) tell the children about the device(s).

And it would also help us to better understand your goals if you could explain your understanding of the "working principles".

<EDIT> Typos

Last edited:
It has always struck me that science museum displays, especially regarding physics, are generally rather simple so that basic concepts can be demonstrated. Your project(s) seems to encompass to many elements, thus making a learning experience by a young observer rather difficult.

Exactly. Museum or any basic level educational demonstration devices tend to always be centered around very simple and commonly easily understood principles and components.

If you want to demonstrate galvanic reactions to show how a battery works you don't build the demonstrator rig around a complex lithium battery based design. You use common items everyone knows like a piece of copper wire, a lemon, a iron nail and a napkin.

Step 1. Saturate napkin with lemon juice.
Step 2. Place copper wire and nail on opposing sides of Napkin and press together lightly.
Step 3. Attach load to copper wire and nail.
Step 4. Scream, SCIENCE! in best Magnus Pike impersonation you can. :D
(#4 optional but always fun.)

Last edited:
ok .....lets start with the new generation interests : fidget spinners, mobile phones, gadgets, Kendama, drones, toys, etc...... when you are planing to have a part of their attention you should integrate some toys, gadgets, etc. They are kids (5 - 9 year's old) ( they are not engineers, doctors,Ph, etc). A projector is set near the fidget spinner generator. A short movie is starting with Michael Faraday briefing presentation, after this Faraday's Law with friendly images ( how a changing magnetic field generates an electric current in a conductor) without equations ( Maxwell - Faraday :)).......After this the kids are invited to generate some Ac power using the fidget spinner generator (the led is flashing.....no measures, voltages, amps, etc) In the past they have used clasical layouts and parents/kids ( all categories simple workers or higher education last in time interest......that's the reason why they wish to integrate in some toys some principles.......for this practical thing is sciencetoolbar. Common items are for our generation, now the new one is different to say they are wrong it is a BIG mistake, because they are representing the future, we should found a way to connect with them. If you ask me I will change all the education system. I am interestted for results. If a strategy is without results change the strategy (do not go to the old "master book")!!!!!! In the future humanity is preparing to go on Mars - do you think you can get the new generation attention with some potatoes and iron ? ok is working on 2 % ....those are not results.......
It is working like this. It is easy to judge somebody, but before you do this think twice.
All the best st

Last edited:
Thank you, st. That's what I was looking for.

However a particular science concept is demonstrated (so long as it is accurate) is, in the end, irrelevant so long as the observer (the student) can integrate that information into a better understanding of the world around them. And, with any luck, it will also encourage them to further investigate those concepts important to any other related phenomena. Complexity of the demonstration is for the creator to determine. Your examples do make me think they are a little too complex, but that's just my opinion and, of course, everyone has one of those...

At least you're trying :D

No one hates you. I think that if there has been some derision of your post(s) its due to the rather rambling and somewhat disconnected writing style you employ. Most probably a second language artifact. Don't sweat it...

At any rate, at least for my part, I see where your coming from and your intent, which I think is commendable. It just took me a while for me to wade through all the info you provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back