Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Normal telephone reciever plugging into pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensionfx

Hi,
I have purchased almost 4 microphones over the last 6 months and almost each and everytime they barely last 1 month - lol. Thus, I decided to try to convert the reciever of an ordinary telephone (or watever u call it - the one that you speak into), into a mic. I guess this is pretty simple as all u have to do is convert the main wiring and the pin. Anyone with any ideas? Please help..thanx

Find out the reason why your microphone goes away in just one month. Your circuit may be over driving the FET inside it.
Well, the normal phone mic will also work but check its impedance before connecting. Normally these are low impedance devices whereas condenser/electret microphones are high impedance ones.

Find out the reason why your microphone goes away in just one month. Your circuit may be over driving the FET inside it.
Well, the normal phone mic will also work but check its impedance before connecting. Normally these are low impedance devices whereas condenser/electret microphones are high impedance ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back