Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nikola Tesla 3, 6 and 9 ... "Keys to the Universe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Numbers that "show up everywhere in life"? I think that's enough time on this one. Bye.

Guessing that since he got handed a pinch of reality, rather than the 'keys to the universe', that somehow makes us all ignorant closed minded fools? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Are you talking about coils of wire here, as in inductors?
If so please explain these "primary points" amongst other things.

JimB
Nah nothing new, its just the new thing for the starship guys. Actually the numbers have always been the same but instead of a certain person being well known for coils......they now use a guys name who has some credit. But its the same old rubbish, although for school projects, if you need some coils they do look better :D.

The other number touted about at the number is 2075, absolutely no idea where it came from!

We know that 42 is universal answer for everything.

3 is a factor of 42. Hmmmm.

6 is a factor of 42. Maybe he's on to something.

9 is not a factor of 42.

So close, but if 3, 6 and 9 don't fit into the univeral answer for everything, I don't see how they can be that special.

Cracked it! 3+6 = 9 turn upside down and you get 6 again! now thats voodoo. Also i think at the time he wrote that he was on about frequencies and wireless power transfer.

9 is not a factor of 42.

Don't forget this is Tesla - apply yourself and be more creative.

42 in Base 13 = 54 in base 10

Ok, time for Tesla Trivia...
Where can a plaque be found that is a gift to America from the people of Tesla's homeland that commemorates a landmark birthday of Tesla.

Hint, it is in a state park.

No Googling... just post your personal photos if you have one.

actually, when there was some kind of terrorist attack a few years ago, there were news reports that the bad guys had used "encrypted text messages"... later it was found that the messages were cleartext, and one cryptographer's blog said they "were encrypted in double-ROT13, in other words they were sent in the clear"...

Ok, time for Tesla Trivia...
Where can a plaque be found that is a gift to America from the people of Tesla's homeland that commemorates a landmark birthday of Tesla.

Hint, it is in a state park.

No Googling... just post your personal photos if you have one.
my first guess would be Colorado, because there are state parks that are in very close proximity to Colorado Springs. but i do know there's a plaque near the site in New York where he was building the big tower. i know that one of the buildings on that site is still there.

sorry, had to look... but i won't spoil it... i didn't even think of it being there...

i do know there's a plaque near the site in New York where he was building the big tower. i know that one of the buildings on that site is still there.
That building was originally going to be demolished but a nonprofit organization bought it (with the help of an Indigogo campaign and Tesla Motors) and they're turning it into a Tesla museum.

There is a Tesla statue on Niagara Falls, and it had a plaque...................but this was so loooong ago that I don't recall anything else.

There is a Tesla statue on Niagara Falls, and it had a plaque...................but this was so loooong ago that I don't recall anything else.
Never been there myself but the plaque is commemorating Tesla's work regarding the design and construction of the hydroelectric generators under Niagara Falls.

Yup, Niagara Falls state park.

There is even a well established Tesla club.

Speaking of Tesla, a meme I received a week ago:

Q: What do you call a stolen Tesla vehicle?
A: An Edison

Q: What do you call a stolen "Grog"?
A: a Wheel

Businessmen have been reappropriating technology as their own for a long time.

Poor caveman Grog never got credit for his round invention.

Bette Midler even wrote a song on the topic (based on a character from Wallace Rayburn).

Last edited:
That building was originally going to be demolished but a nonprofit organization bought it (with the help of an Indigogo campaign and Tesla Motors) and they're turning it into a Tesla museum.
I sent them a few bucks a while back and they sent me a Tesla ball cap, a Tesla T-shirt and a little brass statue of Tesla holding a small brass ball... (yay me!)...

This reminded me of the Tesla convertible Musk sent up on that Falcon 9 Heavy: with an astronaut driver, hand on wheel, left arm casually draped on the door and and the sign with "Don't Panic" on the dash.

That has GOT to be the coolest thing ever sent into space... :cool::cool:. (I can't help but wonder if the license plate number was "3-6-9" ?)

Right side of base....

D93010F6-9DE1-45DE-A9DC-03832C08E5CE.jpeg

89F9D51D-ECEE-40B3-AE6D-B394B039DFEA.jpeg

Yup, that is the statue in Niagara Falls.
I remember snapping a picture of my (then young) children sitting at the base.

The plaque contains an historical inaccuracy. Yugoslavia as a country did not exist at the time of Telsa's birth. It was actually part of the Austro-Hungarian empire, and nowadays is modern Croatia.
And Teslas's cremated ashes rest in Serbia.
And of course, the US literature calls him a Serbian-American inventor.

I guess when you are famous, everyone wants a piece of you. ;)

Yup, that is the statue in Niagara Falls.
I remember snapping a picture of my (then young) children sitting at the base.

The plaque contains an historical inaccuracy. Yugoslavia as a country did not exist at the time of Telsa's birth. It was actually part of the Austro-Hungarian empire, and nowadays is modern Croatia.
And Teslas's cremated ashes rest in Serbia.
And of course, the US literature calls him a Serbian-American inventor.

I guess when you are famous, everyone wants a piece of you. ;)

I guess when the gift was given, 1976, his birth City was part of Yugoslavia. The plaque does not say anything about his birth country - it only says the statue is a gift from the Yugoslavian people and that the birth city, Smiljan, was in located in Yugoslavia at the time the gift was made.

There is ABSOLUTLY no inaccuracy. I do not expect a defunct country or a new Republic (named after a Kingdom from the 1500s) to come back and update the statue.

You are looking for a problem based what you wanted the plaque to say, rather than what it really said.

Calm down
I indeed chose an incorrect sentence, and stand corrected. I understand now, the mistake I made.

But saying that “I am looking for a problem ”, those are pretty strong words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back