N mosfets

Status
Not open for further replies.
well my foundings!!!
I found a renault 5 starter...its a normall motor because it uses a permanent magnets and 2 brushes.... it has on the back of it (not the axle) the contacts like e open orange.. where the windings will finish.. (to contact the brushes)..

this means its quet a normal motor.

Will be using this one sow engine brake (regen) needs to be implemented..
also it maybe give some peple another vieuw of it.

also i want to make clear that its for parking purposes and when not used on 100% the duty cycle needs to increment....

how often do you park?? how long does it take?

Tks

in spain there are allot of renault 5 different models..

in the netherlands my friend had one (a newer one) valeo still produces the parts for them i even can buy the brushes etc new...

Tks

Ok, i now have interchanged the nice motor for what i think now have a newer type thing... i hoped to recieve the same motor back but what happend? its different on many parts also its allot heavier sow i guess that this engine has the dual series thing.. in fact i like it more because it will be more powerfull and also i wont have the regen breaking problem.

is it true that i almost need nothing to protect the mosfets? when the engine is slowing down?

i am now on the driver stage of the controller.

i wanted to use this small thing:
https://focus.ti.com/docs/prod/folders/print/ucc27322.html

would it be usefull?

a pic of the controller at current stage..

Tks

Attachments

• ControllerStage.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…