Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

N mosfets

Status
Not open for further replies.
well my foundings!!!
I found a renault 5 starter...its a normall motor because it uses a permanent magnets and 2 brushes.... it has on the back of it (not the axle) the contacts like e open orange.. where the windings will finish.. (to contact the brushes)..

this means its quet a normal motor.

Will be using this one sow engine brake (regen) needs to be implemented..
also it maybe give some peple another vieuw of it.

also i want to make clear that its for parking purposes and when not used on 100% the duty cycle needs to increment....

how often do you park?? how long does it take?

Tks

I haven't seen a Renault 5 for about 40 years. Where did you find one?

in spain there are allot of renault 5 different models..

in the netherlands my friend had one (a newer one) valeo still produces the parts for them i even can buy the brushes etc new...

Tks

Ok, i now have interchanged the nice motor for what i think now have a newer type thing... i hoped to recieve the same motor back but what happend? its different on many parts also its allot heavier sow i guess that this engine has the dual series thing.. in fact i like it more because it will be more powerfull and also i wont have the regen breaking problem.

is it true that i almost need nothing to protect the mosfets? when the engine is slowing down?

i am now on the driver stage of the controller.

i wanted to use this small thing:
https://focus.ti.com/docs/prod/folders/print/ucc27322.html

would it be usefull?

a pic of the controller at current stage..

Tks

Attachments

• ControllerStage.JPG
    ControllerStage.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back