Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Most Important Invention/Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, spec, for not being clear anytime I use the word "Taboo".
I mention this word when things start to be related of what is known as politics and/or formal religions.

Even my logical analyses about the important events in the world (and their stories as they are spread worldwide) don't aim any specific system (political or religious), I am afraid there will be always someone here who will like to play the good guy/hero and accuse me of breaking the rules of the "International Society"; the modern god that no one saw though even Atheists are proud following its instructions and regulations ;)

Therefore, if the impossibility might happen and I will meet anyone here face to face someday, hence far from the eyes of the International Society and its rules ;) , we will certainly have a non-limited conversation and without the need to convince each other about anything.

The only thing I can do here is to let you have just an idea of what a person outside your realm may think and know ;) assuming most members here don't mind trusting, even a bit, a person not approved by the International Society ;)

Sorry for repeating here the notion of the "International Society". For many decades, I hear of it almost daily, as all here likely do, from all sorts of people (in all sides/camps on earth) who are 'allowed' addressing millions on TV and/or internet. But I still don't know the region in which it is located and the ones who are blessed by 'it' to transfer us... day after day... its "will".

Hmm interesting. Do you mean a society free of bigotry, mendacity, corruption, dogma, crime, disease, and stupidity. If so it will come- some societies have fixed some of theses areas already to a degree- but it will not be perfect for a long time, I don't think. By the way, the method by which this will be achieved is relevant to ETO.:happy:

spec

Last edited:
I am afraid, spec, that what you mentioned as "bigotry, mendacity, corruption, dogma, crime and disease", they all should exist in real life otherwise their opposite cannot exist as well. Based on human logic ;) nothing can be created from nothing. So the only way to create something is to create its opposite too, so that their end resultant is nothing or there will end up to nothing sooner or later.

In reality, even a family (hence not a society) and whose members likely share the 'same' language, culture and perhaps belief can live, at best, temporary periods of peace which most of the time is artificial too ;) This natural universal truth was already said about 2000 years ago.

So the best thing that a sane mature person can do is to 'discover' the world 'as it is' and not seeing it as he likes it to be. For example, I personally didn't meet yet a sane mature person who is real stupid, but, on the other hand, I met many people who used playing very well (outside movies) the role of a fool, insane or stupid person. After all. one of the best gifts (beauties) in the creation of the human race is the ability of 'every' man to be a great actor anytime he sees necessary.

For example, I personally heard/see on TV (via a satellite channel, Al-Jazeera, on 9/11/2001) President Bush addressing the nation a few minutes after the horrible first crash. In his short TV speech, he gave a national order to all his top military officers not to intervene, in any way, about it (by confirming officially it was a civil accident; based on US Law). But, at the same time, he expressed clearly his personal doubt that it might be a terrorist attack over America and the US forces will run after the terrorists even to the end of the world. To me in the least, President Bush is certainly not less intelligent than me. But I can never play the role, he did, of a naïve confused kid by addressing millions in the world two completely contradicting statements while having an innocent childish face ;) In other words, if someday I will be sure, a sane mature person could be stupid, I would be the first stupid/idiot one I am aware of ;)

Well, the main idea of banks is creating, in a way, something from nothing... based on trust. The latter is printed even on banknotes ;)

I am afraid, spec, that what you mentioned as "bigotry, mendacity, corruption, dogma, crime and disease", they all should exist in real life otherwise their opposite cannot exist as well. Based on human logic ;) nothing can be created from nothing. So the only way to create something is to create its opposite too, so that their end resultant is nothing or there will end up to nothing sooner or later.

In reality, even a family (hence not a society) and whose members likely share the 'same' language, culture and perhaps belief can live, at best, temporary periods of peace which most of the time is artificial too ;) This natural universal truth was already said about 2000 years ago.

So the best thing that a sane mature person can do is to 'discover' the world 'as it is' and not seeing it as he likes it to be. For example, I personally didn't meet yet a sane mature person who is real stupid, but, on the other hand, I met many people who used playing very well (outside movies) the role of a fool, insane or stupid person. After all. one of the best gifts (beauties) in the creation of the human race is the ability of 'every' man to be a great actor anytime he sees necessary.

For example, I personally heard/see on TV (via a satellite channel, Al-Jazeera, on 9/11/2001) President Bush addressing the nation a few minutes after the horrible first crash. In his short TV speech, he gave a national order to all his top military officers not to intervene, in any way, about it (by confirming officially it was a civil accident; based on US Law). But, at the same time, he expressed clearly his personal doubt that it might be a terrorist attack over America and the US forces will run after the terrorists even to the end of the world. To me in the least, President Bush is certainly not less intelligent than me. But I can never play the role, he did, of a naïve confused kid by addressing millions in the world two completely contradicting statements while having an innocent childish face ;) In other words, if someday I will be sure, a sane mature person could be stupid, I would be the first stupid/idiot one I am aware of ;)

My understanding of physics and chemistry has led me to the conclusion, that Bush / Quail were puppet idiots. Chaney was evil. (Based on their actions and forensic science ).
The American voters were duped by controlled media releases and None of the 9/11 crashes could cause Bldg 7 to have perfect free-fall implosion. Even NIST eng. reports to the Dept. of Commerce were prepared by rookie phD's

The best invention was the Internet with a global library of information, for research on health, wealth and entertainment.

Last edited:
Well, the main idea of banks is creating, in a way, something from nothing... based on trust. The latter is printed even on banknotes ;)
Yes, creating something from nothing and charging interest on the something, thereby taking away something you created out of labor.
And all the while reserving the right to take away that something that you worked for if you don't replace the something they created out of nothing.

Hy Kerim,

Hope you don't mind, but I will be upfront about what you say to be brief. Each topic is a vast subject in itself and it would be a long post to cover them in detail.
I am afraid, spec, that what you mentioned as "bigotry, mendacity, corruption, dogma, crime and disease", they all should exist in real life otherwise their opposite cannot exist as well.
Not true- what is that based on?

Based on human logic ;) nothing can be created from nothing. So the only way to create something is to create its opposite too, so that their end resultant is nothing or there will end up to nothing sooner or later.
Not true- man has created something from nothing since time began and he continues to do so. This is the essence of the developed world. This zero sum view is the most fundamental fallacy that leads to all sorts of muddled thinking and misconceptions.

Agree: people squabble- that is human nature. But much of it is stupidity of one form or another. Most people find it impossible to be objective, especially women, and will normally revert to gratuitous personal attacks rather than discuss the issue.

So the best thing that a sane mature person can do is to 'discover' the world 'as it is' and not seeing it as he likes it to be.
There is a saying: in summary, change the things you can and make the best of the things you can't.

For example, I personally didn't meet yet a sane mature person who is real stupid,
You have been lucky. There are millions, probably billions. :)

If I understand you correctly, you are stating a conspiracy theory. This falls into the same category as: The Americans didn't go to the moon. All the pictures were taken in a Hollywood studio. A man invented an automobile that would run on water, but the oil companies bought the patent and buried it. The authorities have stifled information about alien encounters. These theories all suffer from one major weakness: they don't survive even a cursory inspection.:)

spec

Last edited:
Yes, creating something from nothing and charging interest on the something, thereby taking away something you created out of labor.
And all the while reserving the right to take away that something that you worked for if you don't replace the something they created out of nothing.
Interest is the third most important thing, after money and borrowing, in that order.

spec

Where does fractional reserve fit into your hierarchy?
Hmm, you have got me there- not familiar with the term fractional reserve unless you are talking about bank reserve.

spec

Sorry Tony, I disagree that some sane mature people, anywhere on earth, could be idiots. But playing, by good actors, the role of real idiot is 'always' possible mainly in movies (hence in Politics as well). On the other hand, being evil is, in real life, a relative matter. And being good may not be welcome by some. I am talking from experience ;)

Here is a universal dilemma.
The guys who insist to be good towards the world, find out at the end that they can change it by force 'only'; hence by being evil towards the ones whom they like helping ;)

Don't you think we can start another thread for this off topic here?

Hy spec,
In brief, if it happens that you agreed on what I said earlier I would be 'real' surprised.
Did I tell you that my family (I am single) sees in me an insane idiot person for not running after money, fame and/or power (hence sex) ;)

Sorry, but do you mean that whoever doesn't have your same priorities in life, hence following the same path(s) of yours, is, in a way, ignorant, if not stupid/idiot ;)
I see people as being different only (not as good or evil); each of them is created as being a special kingdom that has its own rules and goals (different as their DNAs are ;) )
But this truth didn't prevent the powerful/rich persons (and their followers) talking, along history, about 'absolute' truths and paths for 'all' mankind ;)

Hy spec,
In brief, if it happens that you agreed on what I said earlier I would be 'real' surprised.
Did I tell you that my family (I am single) sees in me an insane idiot person for not running after money, fame and/or power (hence sex) ;)

Sorry, but do you mean that whoever doesn't have your same priorities in life, hence following the same path(s) of yours, is, in a way, ignorant, if not stupid/idiot ;)
I see people as being different only (not as good or evil); each of them is created as being a special kingdom that has its own rules and goals (different as their DNAs are ;) )
But this truth didn't prevent the powerful/rich persons (and their followers) talking, along history, about 'absolute' truths and paths for 'all' mankind ;)

Hy Kerim,

You have just done what I said: diverted off topic. This is a route for much words and no resolution.

What you are what I am has no relevance in this world. It is facts that count. Once again, you surprise me because your logic is so good on technical matters.

I mean you no offence, but you are terribly mixed up.:)

spec

Hmm, you have got me there- not familiar with the term fractional reserve unless you are talking about bank reserve.

spec
There are some lengthy explanations (45min + videos on youtube) but here's a concise 1min video to illustrate the general concept.
Not just National Banks, but every bank, your bank down the street, creates money every time they fund a loan with money that doesn't exist.

It all adds up on paper as the created money is "cancelled out" by an equal amount of debt in the bank's ledger. The important aspect is that the debt isn't antimatter, it's just a promissory note, a slip of paper in a cabinet. The created money goes out into the world and buys cars, houses, corporations, etc and the debt on file at the bank does not go out into the world and destroy an equal amount of cars, houses, corporations, etc. The fractional reserve system facilitates blooming economic growth that would not be possible if banks were only allowed to loan out real money (that they actually have) to people.

Also worth mentioning is that the banks are allowed to charge interest on the money that they create. You go in to the bank to apply for a $50k car loan; they spend 15min running your credit, getting your loan approved, and priming the printer with paper on which to print out your freshly minted money. Then over the next 5 years you pay back the $50k, shrinking the value of both the created money and the debt at an equal pace, trending back toward a zero net sum, but in addition to that you also pay them as much as an $10k in interest.

$10k for 15 min worth of work!? I am in the wrong business. I should start a bank. You know what, I think I will; I will start a bank. My bank opens next week. You want $10k? $100k? No problem, I'll just exercise my God-given right to generate money out of thin air (so long as I create an equal amount of negative money in my ledger) and fund your loan. Wait, ...what? I don't have that right? Why not?

Hy Kerim,

Hope you don't mind, but I will be upfront about what you say to be brief. Each topic is a vast subject in itself and it would be a long post to cover them in detail.

Not true- what is that based on?

Not true- man has created something from nothing since time began and he continues to do so. This is the essence of the developed world. This zero sum view is the most fundamental fallacy that leads to all sorts of muddled thinking and misconceptions.

Agree: people squabble- that is human nature. But much of it is stupidity of one form or another. Most people find it impossible to be objective, especially women, and will normally revert to gratuitous personal attacks rather than discuss the issue.

There is a saying: in summary, change the things you can and make the best of the things you can't.

You have been lucky. There are millions, probably billions. :)

If I understand you correctly, you are stating a conspiracy theory. This falls into the same category as: The Americans didn't go to the moon. All the pictures were taken in a Hollywood studio. A man invented an automobile that would run on water, but the oil companies bought the patent and buried it. The authorities have stifled information about alien encounters. These theories all suffer from one major weakness: they don't survive even a cursory inspection.:)

spec
Unfortunately the theories are usually misdirected opinions towards the truth based on the Law of Physics and Chemistry which have undeniability and proof that there were 2 planes and 3 controlled implosions. The how is easy to explain but the why is only theory.

If one likes hiding a very precious crystal and doesn't want anyone to know about it though most persons in his surrounding are able to see all he has, what could he do ;)
Please don't tell me no one here knows the answer!

Hi Tony,
About ten years ago and to my big surprise, I personally met on the internet some professional American engineers who have solid (scientific) proofs about how the two towers and the juridical building #7 were able to scroll down completely in less than a minute in daylight and in front of the entire world (excluding the West of America). I worried about them because they live in USA. But, fortunately, they were aware that it is always better for them to keep such truths for themselves. One of them was clear and told me: "We don't live alone; we have families to take care of".
I said I was surprised because only those who live outside America have the chance to discover that the 9/11 terror is an inside horrible plan (in which all systems in the world are also involved, directly or indirectly, including the Russian one... don't you know why? ;) ) It is a diabolic universal plan (even the Devil couldn't think of it) against 'all' men on bottom on earth (including the ones in America, anytime necessary). But Americans are safe as long they clearly show their belief in their White House and its daily episodes of the international endless series, "War on Terror", that was introduced with a great success on the tragic day of 9/11/2001.
Even after 15 years, most people around the world didn't realise yet that after every serious terrorist attack against civilians, policemen or national troops, the top beneficiaries from it are the Elite families of the local system and likely of the other systems too (under the umbrella of the International Coalition ;) ). Therefore, I am afraid that when the toll of the "War on Terror" victims will be about 1 billion, the 9/11 truth will likely be known universally at last. We have to wait, as Obama said, a few decades to defeat the International Terrorist Army that no intelligences knew about it till year 2010. This terrorist Army that NO System in the world claims creating, supporting or just funding is now threatening the greatest and most powerful nations, not only on the ground but on the open internet as well! I guess, I better stop talking now about this diabolic tragic comedy :(

The inventions that changed the world the most are concepts, not things...
- religion
- land ownership

Almost every war was started because of one of these two things along with the infrastructure to win or prevent war including every major artillery, communications or even food storage system.

Invention/discoveries that Changed human existence/history is far different than those that improved human lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back