Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Most helpful member LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
The software is clearly broken!! It has suddenly deemed me a most helpful member! I am not here to help I am here for my own benefit! Any idea when this bug will be sorted and we can resume normal service??

That happens at the 250 "Like" points. Kinda puts a bit of a responsibility on ya, don't it??!

Make of it what you will.

The only thing more ridiculous than me being a most helpful member would be making me a MOD!! A power crazed trigger happy Mod!! It has to be a software bug so I will ignore and carry on until fixed :D

The only thing more ridiculous than me being a most helpful member would be making me a MOD!! A power crazed trigger happy Mod!! It has to be a software bug so I will ignore and carry on until fixed :D
Chortle... !

On that note, I think you'd make a great MOD over at AAC :nailbiting:.

Chortle... !

On that note, I think you'd make a great MOD over at AAC :nailbiting:.
Nah I am too fair :(, I am also a bit too 'normal'. I would make a terrible Mod, besides I dont do the work for free thing, thats a slippery slope :p

LOL that was short lived! Normal service has been resumed :p, I love the people who take all so seriously. Oh well I guess to some people its a big deal, maybe if 3/4 of my likes were not just from saying negative things to flyback I would take it more seriously! Anyway I have decided to decline being a Mod (not that they have asked) and decided I want to go straight to Admin on full pay with share options! I also want the ability to mess with grandads ratings :D, and/or kick away his walking stick!

Back to "Most Helpful" :D

It's just semantics, the banners don't really mean anything :p

Yeah not like....say erm................... not like having a GREEN name lol :p :D, actually I better take a screen shot of the bar before it goes lol

Sell me a green name Matt :D

Sell me a green name Matt :D

Hmm, ok, but that'll cost you about 150,000 USD, your index finger and thumb on your right hand, your left foot, and...let's see...Oh yeah, I'll also need your soul.

:D

Last edited:
Hmm, ok, but that'll cost you about 150,000 USD, your index finger and thumb on your right hand, your left foot, and...let's see...Oh yeah, I'll also need your soul.

:D
Not worth having if they that cheap!!

What you want with 150,000 Un Soldered Diodes?

In order to rectify this situation... (forgive me :angelic:).
I know your gonna delete that when it sinks in lol so i have quoted it to save :p.

Nah, it's all good :cool:. I'm watching political debates (CBS). I think my head's gonna explode...

Perhaps banners do not mean much to fellow established ETO members, but I get the impression that outsiders who read ETO and new/inexperienced members who post questions are influenced by the number of likes, number of posts, well-known Member etc. I read ETO on and off for years, especially when trying to sort an electronics problem, before becoming a member, and that was how I viewed the ratings: Super Moderator, especially, was highly impressive. :happy:

I could suggest a few other categories too: most bellicose, most reactionary, most self-effacing, most illogical, most funny...

Last edited:
Perhaps banners do not mean much to fellow established ETO members, but I get the impression that outsiders who read ETO and new/inexperienced members who post questions are influenced by the number of likes, number of posts, well-known Member etc. I read ETO on and off for years, especially when trying to sort an electronics problem, before becoming a member, and that was how I viewed the ratings: Super Moderator, especially, was highly impressive. :happy:

I could suggest a few other categories too: most bellicose, most reactionary, most self-effacing, most illogical, most funny...
SSHHHHhhhh you are only allowed to say super moderator in hushed tones!!

The software is clearly broken!! It has suddenly deemed me a most helpful member! I am not here to help I am here for my own benefit!
You help more than you think little buddy!!! I've seen quite a few excellent posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back