Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Linn Axis PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

redart

Is anyone familiar with the Linn Axis turntable?.
I have a dead turntable that doesn't want to turn. The board has power (240Vac!) and the main caps seem ok. Also the motor (ac synchronous) is fine, as it runs when the mains is applied directly to it, but not thru the board. Rumours of a possible logic problem as being the cause.
You may be thinking I should be posting this on an audio forum, but anyone familiar with the Axis will know that it's PSU board (PCAS011) wouldn't look out of place inside a computer. Besides which, I've searched all the audio forums and come up blank.
If anyone has any suggestions for troubleshooting, or knows where I can get my hands on a schematic, I'd be aurally aprreciative. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back