Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
AtomSoft said:
i first need to buy a LCD lol
Once you start adding things like LCDs to the Junebug you'll quickly run into the problems I encountered before I did my PortB Mod to my Junebug.

When I later did a PortB Mod for the Firefly, I added the improvements I forgot to put on the Junebug one. They're mentioned in the Junebug article. Look at both projects before going ahead.

These are very nice for the price. Be sure to have some single row header on hand too.

Last edited:
Well you could use the UART tool to display the RPM. Have you tried it yet?

I've put a reaction timer game on my site (on the Junebug page) that uses the UART Tool.

OK i got a good thread starter. How can i send data to hyper terminal through a MAX232 (rs232) DB9 I think i should have all the tools for that. I need to buy the LCD so i have to wait for another time to learn that.

Last edited:
ok for this to work i need some info...

I know
RB1/AN5/TX/CK/INT1 = TX
RB4/AN6/RX/DT/KBI0 = RX

Now what else i need? or is that the only wires from the PIC to the 232?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back