Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ILLEGAL CHILLY PEPPERS near fence

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacIntoshCZ

I have some the world most spiciest chilli peppers and i would like to plant them near fence.
Do you think is it legall? I know it depends on country. But whats your opinion? Sorry its not electronics question.
i know some laws are stupid. Can i get into trouble when thief eat my pepper? hm?
=D
* I just added clever question to make this thread alive:
What is electronics anyway?

Last edited:
Well, here, I can grow chilli without fear of arrest. Totally legal but I'm guessing you don't live in Australia!!!

Mike.

Well, here, I can grow chilli without fear of arrest. Totally legal but I'm guessing you don't live in Australia!!!

Mike.
I am only afraid that some stupid human being will steal my peppers and eat them, which will result in anaphylatic shock...
Where i live, there are so many jerks. In EU when thief is injured at your home, you will face law... But this happen over fence..

I am only afraid that some stupid human being will steal my peppers and eat them, which will result in anaphylatic shock...
Where i live, there are so many jerks. In EU when thief is injured at your home, you will face law... But this happen over fence..

Drag the body away - and leave it somewhere else! :D

Although as far as I'm aware there's no EU police that over rules local police - not that it matters to me now anyway :D

Drag the body away - and leave it somewhere else! :D

Although as far as I'm aware there's no EU police that over rules local police - not that it matters to me now anyway :D
Quite a few children go to school around our fence. eh
Children are unpredictable

also thanks for moving thread to members lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back