Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Idea for PLC oriented circuit to demonstrate in yearly competition on June next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nestory

Hi!All, God be with you!
Am an electrical Engineer working with a certain telecommunication company called LinkSoft Communication Company,a huge company over African Continent dealing with Radio Transmission Tower maintanance,
Am requesting for the Idea on what type of Circuit can i develop to participate in technology competition in my Country (Tanzania),These my area of interest in circuit designing
1.To use PLC,microcontroller,Scada
2.sensors as actuators

I
personal congratulate Electrotech and all members for being so kind to me for i can feel that am grown professionally and further more (THIS IS GOOD NEWS)
I have A+ class in my first degree final Project as the support of you Guys which enabled me to be employed in this company.I real need you guys in everything concerning technology and designing
Thank you
I designed a rubber cutter and produced a working prototype of course it was perfect and 80% of ideas was from electro-tech members from CODE development to component mounting to board
Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,
I love you all and God bless you,
You are my help where my bright future developed from

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back