Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hydraulic lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

baftab

me again

is there any way to control a hydraulic jack, through microcontroller??
i need to design a lift for my final year project

is it possible?? because i found no info on this
help!!!

Yes, you use solenoid valves.

No, we won't do the work for you.

i'll use an electric jack...it will be easier to control rather than a hydraulic jack
am making a project, in which i'll hav to lift a car (toy), making a vertical parking lot

neways thnx

guys help me nout here i jst wnt to find out if i were to design a project whereby i wanted to do a private parking lot where a registered user must be identified first using maybe something to read the plate number of the car then the gates will open if identified more or less that kinda thing where do i start

Scanners nowdays do an amazing job in reading characters, but it took years for them to figure out how to do it. I doubt they are very free with the information, altho there may be some PHD thesis on the subject. Personally, I don't think you should be doing this as a school project because you could make some serious money doing it commercially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back