Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HT12D receiving a VT signal but no output

Status
Not open for further replies.

extar

Hi all, I'm working on a scheme to send data from one module to another. The parts i'm using are a HT12E + TX433, with 1 Mohm resistor for the transmitter and Ht12D + RX433, with 47K resistor. (followed the velleman scheme) I'm using a microcontroller to drive the transmitter. The code is:

te=1
a=1
b=1
c=1
d=1
te=0
waitms 500
te=1
a=0
b=0
c=0
d=0
te=0

nothing wrong with that. I can see the Ht12E transmitting.

on the other side there 'm receiving information on the data in-pin. The VE-pin is changing on the fluctuating signal. This works great. But my dataoutput pins are giving a low outputsignal (10mV). I guessed this would have something to do with noise and uppered the resistor on the HT12D to get a higher frequency, but then I get no output signal. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back