Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make Trigger voltage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraday

Hi all :)
I wanna to simulate a mono stable circuit with 555, but I don't know how to make Trigger voltage for 2 and 4 pins.
which voltage source should I use?

Attachments

• 555.jpg
    555.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 260
Schmitt Trigger circuit with 555

hi all
again a 555 circuit :(
It's an Schmitt Trigger circuit, pin 7 has no connection and this causes error during simulation
What should I do with the pin?
(sorry for probable grammar mistakes.)

Attachments

• Schmit.jpg
    Schmit.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 253
If pin 7 is not needed in the real circuit, you could just add a large resistor (such as 10meg) from pin 7 to ground for the simulation. That large value shouldn't have any significant effect on the circuit operation. (Make sure you use 10meg and not 10m which is 10 milliohms).

thank you so much. :)
and do you have any idea about How to make Trigger voltage in Orcad?
(that I said in the first topic.)

Not familiar with Orcad but there should be a voltage source that you can configure to generate a pulse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back