Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HelpOnBuildingA0-30kFMtransmitter/Reciever/wirelessHeadphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasper

Just a project for a low power(1W) FM Transmitter and a reciever with a wireless headphone(output) (doesn't matter) from 0-30k. Have the radio connected to the transmiiter and me listening to it fdrom about 0-30ft. Jasper_ing@yahoo.com

I assume you are going for something like this:

**broken link removed**

My local Wal-mart was closing out a Sony set for $40 - by the time I decided to get one, they were all gone. You might want to check out the local stores unless you already have the receiver and headphones on hand and only need the transmitter part.

looks a bit to what i got. mine are on 433Mhz(by the way if those are on 900Mhz dont they interfear with cell phones?). and work for a distance of 100meters. and if you want i can give you more data.

I'm sure there are many manufacturers and models for all budgets and operating requirements. The link I posted had about 10 different models. The reason for the link was that I was confused by the initial post because:

1. If you connect your exixting radio to the new transmitter you just built and transmit the music to the new FM receiver you just built, you are back where you started. I mean, if you are going to carry around an FM receiver, why not just carry around one that receives music instead of the lone signal from the new transmitter (like a Walkman).

2. Assuming that you want to transmit something other than radio (like a CD), then you gotta buy all the parts and invest the time for a transmitter, receiver, earphones, and battery charger. Unless you have lots of spare parts and plenty of free time, it makes lots of sense to just buy the whole thing for $50 - $60.

I have tons of parts - if I only had the free time to play with them. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back