Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help in phototransistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellow allllllll,

is the one can help me please

im doing my project using photo transistor with IR ,2 meter apart from each other. this is my problems::

1- what is the output is it AC or DC (EMMETTR VOLTAGE )
2- What is the equations used for photo transistor is it like the normal one or other than those.
3- what is the maximum voltages and currents that IR can take and give??

please help me if have interest in this fields.....

1111 said:
hellow allllllll,

is the one can help me please

im doing my project using photo transistor with IR ,2 meter apart from each other. this is my problems::

1- what is the output is it AC or DC (EMMETTR VOLTAGE )
2- What is the equations used for photo transistor is it like the normal one or other than those.
3- what is the maximum voltages and currents that IR can take and give??

please help me if have interest in this fields.....

1) It is likely DC connected. i.e. not capacitive output coupling.. but your signal can be AC or DC depending on how it is driven. Remember, its a transistor!

2) Look at datasheet for relation ships between incident light / power to base current and/or gain..

3) Look at datasheet. MOst of this info is in there.. you have looked right? whats the part number?

Note, 2 meters apart might be tough, you will have a pretty small signal and how will you handle ambient IR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back