Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELLPP urgently needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

osman82

hey there people.
i am a final year elecrtronic engineering student. I am doing my final yr project on an off-grid, sun tracking solar power panel. my deadline is on wednesday the 22nd of April. im building a circuit that uses LED sensors to control a motor that moves the panel horizontaly..
If anyone has done or is doing a project of this kind or simailar, i would appreciate it if i can have a look at thier project report or help me with writing up mine. im out of time but im not out of hope to hand in the report on time. please ANY help will be appreciated.

I dont even mind paying someone who has the full report and/or can do one from scrtach for me..i can supply the circuit i designed and some of the test results.

Thanks alot for the time to read this.

Ahmed

Another rich student that waited too long before doing his homework.
I think he should fail the course.

He didn't think about it.
He wants us to do his homework for him.

So far all 4 of the OPs posts have the word HELP in the subject line, the extra L & P in this version are sure to get the desired result.

Why do people keep wanting to use LEDs as "photosensors"? I mean in a "Macgyver" situation maybe. But for a project where LDRs, phototransistors, and photodiodes are available?

Ken

Because the project is for April 22th and he won't have time to buy the phototransistors, so he just wanna use the old savaged leds.

So what kind of pay scale are we talking here? Seriously! :)
I'll make extra cash off anyone that offers it! ;)

A few thousand American currency and I will have it done tomorrow!
For $5000 I will build it and have it next day aired to any where in the world by Wednesday morning! :)

Thats still far cheaper than having to redo an entire semester of college! ;)

So what kind of pay scale are we talking here? Seriously! :)
I'll make extra cash off anyone that offers it! ;)

A few thousand American currency and I will have it done tomorrow!
For $5000 I will build it and have it next day aired to any where in the world by Wednesday morning! :)

Thats still far cheaper than having to redo an entire semester of college! ;)

You are forcing me to start a "minimun bid auction" here :D

Last edited:
Unfortunately for you, as the time grows shorter, the price goes up, not down. ;)

Ken

Hi Osman,

If I remember correctly I already provided a complete solar tracking circuit (azimuth and elevation control) for you about three months ago.

So you had your chance. :(

You will have to swallow the bitter pill and redo the semester.

Hope your dad will slap you a good one. :D

Boncuk

If I remember correctly I already provided a complete solar tracking circuit (azimuth and elevation control) for you about three months ago.

You should'nt have posted to tell him that part! Where do you think I was going to come up with a tracking system design from in such a short time! Now you just ruined it. :p

I am retracting my offer. :(

You should'nt have posted to tell him that part! Where do you think I was going to come up with a tracking system design from in such a short time! Now you just ruined it. :p

I am retracting my offer. :(

Hi tcmtech,

I honestly regret to have spoiled your business. :(

Just hope I didn't ruin you! :D

I'm not quite familiar with the term "retract". I know the RF4-E I flew for some time had a retractable landing gear, and army troops normally retreat if they are too weak for a decisive attack.

What the heck is retracting an offer? :rolleyes:

Boncuk

What the heck is retracting an offer? :rolleyes:

To take back!
I put an offer out, Then the situation changed, and now I am taking it back!

You didn't ruin anything! I really doubted he would go for it!
But still it does not hurt to place a free bet and gamble on it once in a while!:)

Its those 1:1000 times that are what make it worth taking the chance.

What was the worst that could have happened? I made some easy money and had to stay up all night to earn it! ;):D

Harmless fun :D

He (the original poster) will any case never come back to this post.

people people... i did not wait all this time and i just thought someone out there will do it for me.. i had some circumstances during the year that made me decide that i should quit the course. personal circumstances..not playing around. but then it changed and i thought if there is a chance i can still manage to get it done this year. so thats why im asking for the help. if u dont or cant help then its fine..but judging people like that isnt fair.
it dosnt cost me anything to re-do the year as im a full british citizen and its completly free to study at a university here.

so please if you can help it will be ppreciated but if you cant then just say so and dont try to put other people off helping someone who is need.

thanks for the time

ahmed

i just thought someone out there will do it for me..
it dosnt cost me anything to re-do the year as im a full british citizen and its completly free to study at a university here.
ahmed

Is this for real? I swear, it looks like a troll post.

One thing I've noticed about people is that if something is free, you don't really appreciate it and you don't work as hard (or at all).

university isnt free to study at, surely you mean college?
If your not paying anything for your university course and your getting others to do your work for you, you should be kicked off it and made to pay full price for any time spent at university.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back