Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELLPP urgently needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I've noticed about people is that if something is free, you don't really appreciate it and you don't work as hard (or at all).

That's very true.

"If it's free, why should I work hard, why should I preserve? Others (i**o**) are working hard for me..."

I noticed that too!
The two times I have been at college now I have came to see that the sports scholarship people did not give a rats ass about the actual class work they did or did not do. Same with a very large part of the ones with mommy and daddy footing the bill. :mad:

But the colleges do love these people! They are the ones that take 6 - 8 years to finish a 4 year degree! ;)

Then there were the people like me that had to take out huge loans and still work to keep up with the expenses the loans did not cover.
Many were like me and busted our asses to do the best we could. We were paying for an education and we wanted to get our moneys worth! Crappy classes and poor educational system performance pissed us off because it was OUR money that was being wasted! :mad:
And the only time people like me would miss class was when we were too sick or injured to be able to move! And even though we looked like the walking dead we still made it to class most of the time! :eek:

I have no sympathy for free ride people. Sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back