Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello, I need to the software of ns-2-29 please

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprince94

Hello brothers, sisters
I hope you are fine

I downloaded the program of network simulator 2-29 , I'm using windows for that I must intall the cygwin
I havn't internet, So I want to download the software from internet
I tried to download it But when I install it, it says you have error, the tcl installation failed try to install it and try again
I don't know where can I get the correct software ??

Please help me

thank you advance

bye

Which Windows OS are you trying to run it on? I may be wrong but I believe cygwin is designed to run on a Windows x86 system (32 bit) so if you have for example Windows Vista or Windows 7 in a 64 bit version x64 then cygwin may not run. I believe there are 64 bit cygwin versions so you need the version for the Windows OS you have as in 32 or 64 bit versions. That is pure speculation on my part as I haven't done anything Linux related in years. :(

Ron

Hello brother

I have a Windows 7 32bits

What is the solution to use cygwin and How can I install it ??

thank you again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back