Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello Good Folks! I thought I would drop in and introduce myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBaseONE2

Looks like a good community here. I'm certain to enjoy a bit of time, with you all, from time to time. As time permits.

I am an electronic repair technician (recently my own boss of a small repair shop), a husband of a great Little Lady for close to 21 years now. A father of two, a girl and boy, ages 16 and 14 respectively.

For fun I enjoy sci-fi, playing chess with my kids, study in the new technologies, and my BIKE! Lord knows I do love to feel the wind thru my beard!

And as I'm sure by now you can tell, upon occassions I have been known to enjoy a nip or two. LOL.

I think I will sit down now before I embarrass myself. LOL

Hi Starbase, welcome to the forum..... I too enjoy the wind in my beard but have not been able to ride for some time now (ho-hum).... Hope you enjoy yourself here and post lots of good stuff..

Welcome to the forum kindered spirit , you will find some challenging posts here... keep an eye out for anything entitled " Help I need a project"

Starbase, welcome to Elctro Tech online, I'm also new, but one thing to tell you about the forum: I found a lot of help and I felt that everybody is ready to help me. you just explain your requirements clearly, sure you will get a suggestion or more, a practical ones.

welcome again and good luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back