Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do I motivate myself to study with 100% focus and concentration during covid lockdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have lockdown soon in Nepal. PS there is going to be 1 week gap for me to study for my supplementary exams(backlog). Exam date of backlog isn't fixed tho. That's why my motivation is low. I got this news just yesterday. Till yesterday, I was studying with 100% focus but today I am not doing anything at all.
This happens to me all the time during holidays.

=> How do I motivate myself to work with 100% productivity during holidays as well?

What I am doing-:

1) social pomodoro like timmytimer

2) yoga, pranayama

3) ayurvedic medicines for focus

4) Never start to watch a web series during holidays.

5) Delete facebook account till 1 week.

But these aren't giving me results today...I didn't use them during my 6 month lockdown time I wasted it.

I am going to stick all your advice to my wall and make myself follow it. Please tell me something to motivate myself. I know I should have been self motivated but it is only during holidays. Even when I study, I study so much depth(try to and fail). But I am so used to this(wasting holidays), that it has become my normal behaviour...I want to break this habit totally. Because as soon as I graduate, I will be in trouble due to this. I need to be responsible.

What else can I do for it?

Lots of people tried to give you advice in your previous thread and you seem to have completely ignored it.

Mike.

But, you expect others to reply even when you don't. Good luck with that.

Mike.
as i said i don't have qns, many forums including stackexchange and other forums like this don't allow writing "thanks" etc...if anyone asks questions, i reply to them..i look at them definitely. why would i ask otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back