Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Good Eats

It is to stimulate a known biological ketonic reaction followed by a keto diet. The mitochondria responds in healthy ways. Anecdotal yes, because it is not backed by big pharma.

An old musician buddy , of PeterAllen fame in Vancouver, said he and his wife (nutritioniist) do that 3 days a week. She calls its metabolic fasting. He calls it a break from beer.

After day 2 on water, I was sucked out playing pickleball 55+ yesterday. Only a small % of people can hack it for 2 wks. But all came out better.

Its Friday. Like any circuit, I can become overloaded. Time to relax and unwind. (Ohm...) I'm a beer drinker and my wife loves mojitos. We grow the mint fresh here. Our lime tree is not producing yet so these are from the market.
The simple syrup is easy enough to make.
1:1 ratio sugar and water brought to a boil for one minute. Allow to cool before using.
-------------------------
10 fresh mint leaves
1/2 lime, cut into 4 wedges
2 tablespoons simple syrup, or to taste
1 cup ice cubes
1 1/2 fluid ounces white rum
1/2 cup club soda
----------------------
Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice. Add 2 more lime wedges and the syrup, and muddle again to release the lime juice. Do not strain the mixture. Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water. Stir, taste, and add more sugar if desired. Garnish with the remaining lime wedge.

20230416_175018.jpg

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back