Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guess who I saw on Myspace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the question is:
Does Space Varmint's mum still slap him through the monitor or does she just chuck it at him. :D

Last edited:
Has to be a celeb.

I mean, SV will not come to electro-tech telling everyone that he saw arrie on myspace, now would he?

Or is it a question of being hightec?

Down south little John.

Oh yeah. And that byline! Scary fella ain't he?

I think he's got a beer in the other hand to sedate himself before he hit's you with that stick. Soft n's the blow. :p

He reminds me of Little John from Robin Hood. With a Southern style twist.

kv :D

Yes it is the same avatar, but I dont think that the post was by the HiTech we know and (?)love(?).
HiTech is somewhat more literate than infered by the post on the other site.

JimB

Yes it is the same avatar, but I dont think that the post was by the HiTech we know and (?)love(?).
HiTech is somewhat more literate than infered by the post on the other site.

JimB

What's wrong with it? I thought it was funny! Myspace is where you let it fly. You should see some of the stuff I say or better yet what is said to me. He's just playing Myspace by Myspace rules. I been there years. I know what it's about. I think he did a good job, but I don't really like McCain either....Uh oh...is he lookin'? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back