Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guess who I saw on Myspace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
As you know arrie, you can hire an AK47 for the day for about £5GBP + ammo, in Jo'burg...:eek:

Actually I did not know that, but I can believe it.
Here you can also get your brains blaster out for a cellphone, even if it's a brick.
I must not joke to much either, my next job my be smack in the centre of Joburg. :eek:

HiTech, 3000 rounds are really generous.
Her in RSA we are only allowed couple hundred per weapon. The gov. must be really insecure.
Back in the day when I was a bit more seriously into sport handgun shooting, it would be quite easy to empty you legal stock in one day.
I always reloaded, so that also helps.
Since I moved north my sport shooting went out the window along with a lot of other hobbies. Must be the crazy lifestyle here. And then came the kids, now that is a job, hobby and everything rolled into one.
Then came the trucking business, now that is another job, hobby, sport, drama and tear-jerker in one.
Needles to say, I doubt I will ever forget how to use my weapons, so if the shet hits, just let me know, I'll come help, okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back