Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fsk & vco using xr 2206

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have successfully obtained sine,square wave using XR2206.There was distortion in triangular wave though.Now I am trying to get FSK but I am not getting the output.The circuit connection I have used is similar to what is given in the datasheet.

Can you post a schematic of your circuit or possibly even a link to the datasheet? No one will be able to help you unless you provide a little more information.

For Pete's sake man...details!!!

What are you using for a power supply and what's the voltage?
What frequency are you operating it at?
How is your test circuit different from the circuit in the data sheet?
Which of the 5 circuits in the data sheet is your circuit like?
What are you using for the FSK input?
How are you measuring the output?
What are you seeing for the output?

Think about if someone was asking you this question and the information you would need to give that person any sort of useful advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back