fm transciever

Status
Not open for further replies.
The subject line says "FM Transmitter" but your question only says "rf transmitter and receiver". You need to provide a more detailed explanation of your needs.

lulu m said:
without money ,can u help me?
if not then do not reply
I don't need the $20.00 from you for a circuit diagram. I just want it because I asked for it. Tell us what efforts you've made to design or locate the information you seek. Have you tried google? How about a circuit encyclopedia by Markus? Anything at all?

Papabravo said:
What is your plan for HS disposal?

Elbow grease. In my experience the harder one shovels the less HS there is to wade through in the end.

Torben

People are coming here and are ordering, "give me"??
Without saying, "please"??
Without saying where they have looked??
Without saying any details??

audioguru said:
People are coming here and are ordering, "give me"??
Without saying, "please"??
Without saying where they have looked??
Without saying any details??

I'm no linguistic scholar or anything, but I understand that many Chinese dialects have simple, brute force, no-frills grammatical sentence structure. If someone native to those languages were to take their usual way of asking politely for something and put it through an online translator I have no doubt that we would end up with "give me x" without any please, thank you or by-your-leave. It is jarring, I agree, but consider that the niceties of European languages may be foreign to the originator.

Oh, and I too want a pony.

Perhaps they should fill their location in then?, as it is we can only assume otherwise!.

Oh, and I DON'T want a pony!

(I wouldn't mind a motorbike though!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…