Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fm transciever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make some money. Can you plese send me $20.00.

lulu m said:
without money ,can u help me?
if not then do not reply

How about a pony? I want a pony. Give me a pony.

Torben

The subject line says "FM Transmitter" but your question only says "rf transmitter and receiver". You need to provide a more detailed explanation of your needs.

lulu m said:
without money ,can u help me?
if not then do not reply
I don't need the $20.00 from you for a circuit diagram. I just want it because I asked for it. Tell us what efforts you've made to design or locate the information you seek. Have you tried google? How about a circuit encyclopedia by Markus? Anything at all?

Torben said:
How about a pony? I want a pony. Give me a pony.

Torben
What is your plan for HS disposal?

Papabravo said:
What is your plan for HS disposal?

Elbow grease. In my experience the harder one shovels the less HS there is to wade through in the end. ;)

Torben

People are coming here and are ordering, "give me"??
Without saying, "please"??
Without saying where they have looked??
Without saying any details??

audioguru said:
People are coming here and are ordering, "give me"??
Without saying, "please"??
Without saying where they have looked??
Without saying any details??

I'm no linguistic scholar or anything, but I understand that many Chinese dialects have simple, brute force, no-frills grammatical sentence structure. If someone native to those languages were to take their usual way of asking politely for something and put it through an online translator I have no doubt that we would end up with "give me x" without any please, thank you or by-your-leave. It is jarring, I agree, but consider that the niceties of European languages may be foreign to the originator.

Oh, and I too want a pony.

RadioRon said:
I'm no linguistic scholar or anything, but I understand that many Chinese dialects have simple, brute force, no-frills grammatical sentence structure. If someone native to those languages were to take their usual way of asking politely for something and put it through an online translator I have no doubt that we would end up with "give me x" without any please, thank you or by-your-leave. It is jarring, I agree, but consider that the niceties of European languages may be foreign to the originator.

Perhaps they should fill their location in then?, as it is we can only assume otherwise!.

Oh, and I DON'T want a pony! :D

(I wouldn't mind a motorbike though!)

Yes I know this thread is old but I've been busy.

Your daughter might want a pony though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back