Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Experience with Pentalogix ViewMate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

I've installed above software to take a look at Eagle boards as they look as Gerber files.

The file *.cmp displays the traces on the component side, *.plc shows the silkscreen and *.sts displays pads and vias only.

Trying to load *.gpi I receive an error message "Cannot determine file type".

Since there is the solder side with the traces missing I suppose that file should contain the solder side information.

How do you go about it?

Hans

Responding to your inquiry . . .

Hello,

The response you see indicates that we don't recognize the file that you are trying to load. If you would like to email us the file at support@pentalogix.com we would be happy to investigate.

Best of Luck in 2009!

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back