Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Elektor Prelude preamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

srcmmr

Hi to everyone,
I am new memeber and i was addressed her from the net.
I found some old copies of Elektor magazine, particulary parts of them, which described a project for an audio preamp called Prelude. Do any of you know something about that? Do any of you ever bulit it?
Any feedback is welcome
Many thanks in advance
srcmmr

Hi to everyone,
I am new memeber and i was addressed her from the net.
I found some old copies of Elektor magazine, particulary parts of them, which described a project for an audio preamp called Prelude. Do any of you know something about that? Do any of you ever bulit it?
Any feedback is welcome
Many thanks in advance
srcmmr
when you have it in hand, you might verywell mention year and month.
generalizing like this wont help you.

Elektor Prelude Pre Amp

Many thanks for the answer.
Herewith what I found:
the first article was issued on June 1983 then the oteher parts were published on September, October and November 1983.
I have also a photocopy of an addendum dated July/August 1984.
Unfortunately I am not able to give the references of the magaizines numbers/volume.
Any feedback on this project is welcome, particularly on the class A headphone amp.
Many thanks in advance

srcmmr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back