Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

easiest microcontroller to start with 'Internet of Things'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ...

What is the easiest microcontroller ... or say... first signature step to start with 'Internet of Things'...

Thanks

Simran

i require projects based on 'internet of things'... i.e. 'out of the box project' for my classroom ...

Simran

Last edited:
For your purposes, you may want to take a look at the Particle Photon. I bought one in October of 2015. They are still around and they are still somewhat popular. I understood that they would have some standalone development, instead of a complete reliance on "cloud" everything. They never really delivered on that promise as far as I know, and I never even opened the package.

I have no use for "cloud computing", but I accept that others like "the cloud". If you look around their sites, you will see many projects and they may very well fit the bill for "out of the box", "internet of things"...now, if you will excuse me, I have to go vomit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back