Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wifi /Zigbee based temperature sensor to be connected to web-based application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, exactly.

I'm not sure of the details of that device - it says "powerline" so it may only function if fed via another powerline adapter; it only mentions client mode / ethernet output..

Something like this looks reasonable - it says explicitly it works as an AP if connected via ethernet:

Linux - because far more networking tools are available and it provides better access to data streams between network connections; windows is pretty much crippled for things like that.

Much appreciated. I've updated my bill of materials and will be updating soon when I've gone through it.

Kinda feel like Darlene from Mr Robot. :joyful:

Attachments

• Capturing Packets In C Program Using LIBpcap _ Open Source.pdf
    436.1 KB · Views: 290
Avast instantly spawns VPN addresses if it's not their VPN product. After buying that VPN, I didn't encounter problems anymore. It worked well, and Avast Antivirus indeed provides the best protection for your mac and not only. Another recent purchase of mine was iWifi for Mac - speed test and signal test. This feature gave me a detailed description of my wi-fi, helping me to analyze its strong and weak points. I noticed the speed of my network being slower than some apps needed. You get a lifetime tracker of all the wi-fi networks around you, including yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back