Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guidance on best suitable maintained framework probably open source for ESP8266

Status
Not open for further replies.

aruneshdutta

I am developing IOT based applications mostly using ESP-12E/F mostly for domains like smart agriculture, smart garage etc, I had experimented initially and had been using Google IOT. Wanted suggestion that is not dependent on any cloud like currently and will incur charges as well after certain data limit is crossed, as many IOT applications run without internet. Like researched and found tasmota, mosquitto. Currently installed mosquitto on LAN for purpose and using MQTT. Do suggest which are best open source framework for long term usage and that which provide reliable maintained framework I can use with my esp based projects, as was also interested to know on TASMOTA framework which can be easily flashed on ESP device also saving resources like a separate device for MQTT sometimes raspberry PI running on LAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back