Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

_mario

Hi,
First of all, what i wanna do is to activate a relay for 1 hour but with a 30 sec delay before it.
To activate it for 1h I will use a simple timer, (timer2), i have a + pulse, and need help to build a delay (timer1) that would receive this pulse, wait 30 secs and then repeat the + pulse that would trigger timer2.
I'm novice, so i would like to ask for detailed info, and the time values 30s and 1h are not critical.
Thanks,
Mário

how about using 2 timers. like 555.
the first one gets activated by a pulse and stays on for 30 seconds. then use a transistor, a PNP, to trigger the second timer when the first goes to LOW. think this is simple enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back