Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Convolution Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syafiq

Hi,

I am in need of assistance in solving these questions. I have tried part(a) and got the following answer : y(n) = {0 2 5.5 -2.5 -3}
Is it correct? And could you assist me in providing the solutions for the other parts?

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG-20131201-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20131201-WA0010.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 299
Hi,

I am in need of assistance in solving these questions. I have tried part(a) and got the following answer : y(n) = {0 2 5.5 -2.5 -3}
Is it correct? And could you assist me in providing the solutions for the other parts?

Thank you!

I looked over the problem and yes, your calculations are correct. Below is a graph of h1 and x1.
Sysafig1.JPG

Next x1 rotated around the y-axis.
Sysafig2.JPG

Now we start moving x1 into h1 and calculate the intersection of the two curves.
Sysafig3.JPG

The process continues until x1 no longer intercepts h1. Congratulations on a corrrect answer.

Ratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back