Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Case style reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oznog

Is there a good resource that shows a whole bunch of case styles on one page?
I keep looking up parts on Digikey and finding numbers I'm not familiar with. Sometimes they're almost identical to the pkg I'm thinking of, or maybe they're a better choice. I don't know. I just know it takes awhile to reference a datasheet for a part using that case style, and then they don't always list information on what that package's size and shape.

Be nice if there was one big resource I could consult/browse, but is there any such thing online?

Don't know about on-line, but you can buy NTE's semi-conductor cross reference book at almost any major electronic component supplier for around $3.99. MCM Electronics, Allied Electronics, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back