Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Camera + Video circuit help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahzad73

Hello

I want a circuit which has a camera and a screen. what i want to do is that i want to turn ON this circuit with a microcontroller PIN. Once the system is turn ON, camera video should be shown on the screen. I have absolutely no idea what components to use. my application is a security system with a main panel and the client requires me to add a scrren on the main panel and camera should show the video from main gate. i am using 8052 microcontroller and micro will turn on or off the entire system with a singel pin.

Please let me know what components to use and which are easily available from market. also let me know how to interface it.

Shahzad Aslam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back