Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Serta remote circuitry please

fine2mean

I have a serta motion essentials 3 bed remote that kind of got washed... It's been taken apart, cleaned with alcohol, and put back together with new batteries. I have 3 buttons illuminating with no bed response. I have even attempted re-pairing bed and remote. Nothing. Remote serial in photo. Thank you!!

Post photo of board, be sure its well lit and focused, both sides.

Are buttons membrane switch ?

Gently heat remote to drive off any remaining water (the alcohol you used
probably had some percentage of water in it). Do this heat over a few hours,
in direct sunlight very effective.

Regards, Dana.

I see these remotes sell from 200 to 368$ for something that costs $5 to make in production.
These sellers should be ashamed.

The Serta website says the powersupply and remote are provided by Ergomotion. Here's the link to your remote for $139. Less than eBay but still spendy.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back