Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help, i need this circuit to work :(

timmychangga

Is there anything wrong with this circuit? because it does not work in my breadboard i also tried it on proto but i seems like it is also not working. please help i really need it for my school :(
Screenshot_20231112_071314_com.huawei.browser_edit_1385706499330352.jpg

That is not a good design to copy for many reasons. TTL on 6V, etc

I think you want to which may be a 20 Hz toggle LED flasher.

make the change I said for pulling J=K=hi.

Last edited:
The switch is interactive and the plot may be slower than the actual speed which you can adjust slider to 66% for approx real-time

If using CMOS 74HC73, then you are advised to connect floating inputs with 10k to 100k to gnd. Whereas for TTL floating inputs are approx 1.3V and recognized as a logic "1"

You can also open the switch and edit> momentary.

then use the mouse wheel to change any R or C to see the change in results. and Ctrl+z to undo.

or slowdown the chart recorder plot. with the mousewheel.

There are lots of other 555 designs and standard electronic designs and funky ones like > Circuits>Op Amps> Oscillators> Jerk

Last edited:
or look at a light bulb take 10x rated power in slow motion (10%) as the filament heats up and rises in resistance then look at filament temperature.

Notice where on the plot is says 200W peak and 100W average after it heats up

If you can imagine it.
You can simulate it. (after you learn how)

Falstad has all that .
use D or JK FF for registers , counters dividers.

>Circuits> Sequential Logic> counters> pick 1st or any, figure out how it works.

The schematic from Engineer's Garage has backwards LEDs and logic errors as if it was intentionally made wrong.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back