Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bee venom collector kontrollor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlasinac

dear fellow electronics, I need an electrical scheme for the device "bee electro stimulator" for collecting the bee's poison. whoever has published it, I heard that the current can not exceed 60-80mAs to have a voltage regulation and a pulse time. Thank you for your cooperation.

Welcome to ETO!
I heard that the current can not exceed 60-80mA
You would need to confirm the maximum current before subjecting bees to any current, even if you think it is ethical. Do you have a link to the source of that info?

Јасе elektroником bavim из хобије, махсимална струја не би била већа од мак.100мА мислим на излазу а временски то је импулс кратко 1 сек. пауза између два импулса 5 сек.

English please, this is an English speaking forum.

JimB - Moderator

From Google Translate
I am dealing with electronics from hobbies, the maximum current would not be greater than max.100mA I mean the output and in time it is a pulse for a short 1 sec. pause between two pulses 5 sec.

Last edited by a moderator:
[КУОТЕ = "алец_т, пост: 1317286, члан: 166711"] Добродошли у ЕТО!

Требало би да потврдите максималну струју пре подвргавања пчела било којој струји, чак и ако мислите да је етичка. Да ли имате везу са изворним информацијама? [/ КУОТЕ]
100мА ма

English please, this is an English speaking forum.

JimB - Moderator

From Google Translate
[KUOTE = "alec_t, post: 1317286, member: 166711"] Welcome to ETO!

You should confirm the maximum current before subjecting bees to any current, even if you think it is ethical. Do you have a link to the original information? [/ KUOTE]
100mA ma

Last edited by a moderator:
dear fellow electronics, I need an electrical scheme for the device "bee electro stimulator" for collecting the bee's poison. whoever has published it, I heard that the current can not exceed 60-80mAs to have a voltage regulation and a pulse time. Thank you for your cooperation.

Have you even tried to search by yourself?

My granddaughter found many references in seconds. Could you?

јесам покушао али нисам наишао на адекватну шему са објашњењем и пост daj mi neki link gde ima električna šema za ovaj uređaj biću vam zahvalan samo daje struja ograničena na(80 mA ) kao da ima regulaciju napona i vreme impulsa potenciometrom unapred hvala na odgovoru.

јесам покушао али нисам наишао на адекватну шему са објашњењем и пост daj mi neki link gde ima električna šema za ovaj uređaj biću vam zahvalan samo daje struja ograničena na(80 mA ) kao da ima regulaciju napona i vreme impulsa potenciometrom unapred hvala na odgovoru.
Не настаивайте Здесь говорят на английском.

Do not insist in using other language than English.

Playing the stubborn kid is not the way. At least post the schematic or the concrete data you found. Help others to help you.

I tried but did not encounter an adequate scheme with an explanation and post to me some link where there is an electrical scheme for this device I will be grateful only that the current is limited to (80 mA) as if it had a voltage regulation and pulse time in advance thanks to the answer powering the device on a 12v battery, the voltage should be stabilized to be controlled by the potentiometer 1-12v, the impulse generator 1KHz pulse should be short 1 sec. pause 7sec. between two pulses. current limited to 80mA

Last edited:
Surface probes on animal skin/hair/fur will require a much higher voltage than 12V to drive an 80mA current. That sort of current through the human body could be fatal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back