Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bcm2040 datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kutalinelucas

hey guys.

i really need to track down the data sheet for the above bt keyboard controller. The closest chip i can find is in china! so it looks like im just gunna hack it out of a off the shelf keyboard..

I have scrawled the net and emailed broadcom, but cant afford to call california. Any sugestions would be appriciated
thanks.

kutalinelucas said:
i really need to track down the data sheet for the above bt keyboard controller. The closest chip i can find is in china! so it looks like im just gunna hack it out of a off the shelf keyboard..

We've been telling you to hack a keyboard for weeks! - don't you listen?.

Assuming you could even manage to source a keyboard chip?, it would almost certainly cost more than a complete keyboard.

yes i know! to be honest with you i didnt think anything through, just asked questions first, think later. sorry about that. still, could really do with those data sheets if you have any ideas where i could find them.
i promise i'll annoy someone else from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back