Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

amplifier at 50 Mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovabiot

Which operational amplifier can i use for an AC signal at 50 Mhz and an amplification of 100? there is another solution? thanks

jovabiot said:
Which operational amplifier can i use for an AC signal at 50 Mhz and an amplification of 100? there is another solution? thanks

You're talking massive gain and massive bandwidth there, you probably need a lot more than just an opamp to do it - notice that oscilloscopes don't just use a single opamp in the Y amplifiers!.

What's it for?.

op. amp.

it is for a bpsk demodulated signal, for be up of 5volt at the input of a digital gate.I have a digital signal of 50Mhz and 400mV amplitude, and i need more than 5volts. i ca`'t with an operational amplifier? how can i do it? thanks

Re: op. amp.

jovabiot said:
it is for a bpsk demodulated signal, for be up of 5volt at the input of a digital gate.I have a digital signal of 50Mhz and 400mV amplitude, and i need more than 5volts. i ca`'t with an operational amplifier? how can i do it? thanks

Presumably you don't need 50MHz bandwidth then!, just to amplify a signal around 50MHz - what bandwidth do you need?.

the output

ok, here is my output signal. I want to amplify this or make a comparator for have at the final output a signal that works with digital levels ( aprox. 0-5 volt or 5- -5 or similar) I have thought in a trigger schmmit with 200mv of shot. But i don't know if it is possible at this frequency. Can you help me? thanks a lot.

Attachments

• output.jpg
    output.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 289
  • output.jpg
    output.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 303
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back