Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

700 MHz In-Building Coverage App & Measurement System Development

sekula

I wonderer if somebody can help me with this? The Public Safety Communications Research (PSCR) program is researching the development of in-building apps for RF coverage evaluation, which is critical for enhancing in-building coverage for public safety. The apps will turn a representative public safety device into an in-building measurement system and coverage evaluation system. The development of easy-to-use apps will enable the rapid collection and post processing of in-building data to assess RF coverage. This project will explore the possibility of public safety professionals doing their own measurements of Band-14 Long Term Evolution (LTE) coverage within or around any building in their jurisdictions and enable the quick identification of problem areas that will need coverage mitigation. Both first responders and the public will benefit through the identification of in-building coverage problems and enabling the mitigation of RF coverage problems. Let me know if you have any idea?

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back