Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AC motor controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

civictypeR

Hey guys , just asking , for AC motors , we have to control the voltage in order to control the speed , At first I thought of using SCR but SCR is a manual device as i mean it is an analogue device. Is there any other equipments to control the voltage, I using a PIC microcontroller but i run out of ideas controlling the speed of an AC motor . How about voltage regulator or inverters ?

Thanks ,
CivictypeR

feel free to give comments

Hi Nigel,
I have opened up a Table fan, they have a few switches which control the output of the voltage, . But i am clueless about how does a remote control fan controls its speed . I just want to control my fan remotely the speed.

Thanks ,
civictypeR

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back