Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

555 timer, uni student needs your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, i really need someone's help for my uni assigement.. i'm using a rf receiver, and once a signal is recieved the output on the reciever pulse's 7.4volts for about 1sec and i want the reciever to trigger the 555 and pulse on and off for about 5 seconds. I'll be switching a 130mA load through the 555. if anyone could give me any advice or a diagram that would be great. thanks

Or if anyway can give us advice about the 555 timers at all this would be a massive help.

blakeroberts85@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Hi everyone, i really need someone's help for my uni assigement.. i'm using a rf receiver, and once a signal is recieved the output on the reciever pulse's 7.4volts for about 1sec and i want the reciever to trigger the 555 and pulse on and off for about 5 seconds. I'll be switching a 130mA load through the 555. if anyone could give me any advice or a diagram that would be great. thanks

Or if anyway can give us advice about the 555 timers at all this would be a massive help.

blakeroberts85@hotmail.com

hi,
Get the datasheet for the NE555 it shows how to construct a monostable and how to calculate the timing components.

Datasheet Archive - Free Datasheet Search Engine - PDF Datasheets - Data Sheet - Datasheet - Application Note - Free Texas Instruments Samples

hey guys, thanks your help we still cant get the 555 timer working if anyone else has any more info about the timer or knows of anywhere or anyone that could help us in melbourne Australia. We are happy to pay someone to wire it up for us,

This is really bugging us and we really need it to be working soon.

Cheers

hey guys, thanks your help we still cant get the 555 timer working if anyone else has any more info about the timer or knows of anywhere or anyone that could help us in melbourne Australia. We are happy to pay someone to wire it up for us,

This is really bugging us and we really need it to be working soon.

Cheers

hi,
Post your circuit diagram.:)

I would remove your email address.

I would remove your email address.
Yes or you might get spammed with Simpsons p0rn, there again you might be into that kind of thing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back