Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

555 tamper alarm advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

padsonpar

hi, i need help finding a circuit i can use for my school work. i need to build an alarm witch is mounted to an item and when the item is moved the alarm will sound. circuit needs to be key operated so can switch of when not in use. idearly quite small. dunno if there is kits aviailble. dont mind paying out for the parts or help.
hope someone out there can help.

thanks

hi, i need help finding a circuit i can use for my school work. i need to build an alarm witch is mounted to an item and when the item is moved the alarm will sound.
What constitutes a "move"? slide sideways?...rotate?...lift?...tilt?
circuit needs to be key operated so can switch of when not in use. idearly quite small.
How small is small?

dunno if there is kits aviailble. dont mind paying out for the parts or help.
hope someone out there can help.

thanks

Ken

"move".. its for a bike alarm so if any1 tries to move or steal the bike the alarm will sound so maybe "tilt sensor" im not to sure which is my best option. small so its discete.
thanks for ur time ken

Tilt sensors are probable pretty good.
Goggle: bike alarm circuit
See if there are any other sensor configurations that will serve you purpose.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back